Professional Certified Coach (PCC), accredited by International Coaching Federation (ICF), USA.
PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) from
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad
B. Tech. (Mechanical) with First Rank from
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur
Has 35 years of Management experience in India and Europe out of which 20 years as CEO and Board member in Piramal Group Companies
During his leadership as Executive Director & CEO of PMP Auto Components Pvt Ltd at Piramal group, PMP acquired following two wiper motor companies in Europe: -
i) Bakony Wipers, Veszprem, Hungary in year 2007
ii) PAL International Sro, Prague, Czech Republic in year 2008
PAL was earlier owned by Magna of Canada and the company was bleeding for more than 10 years. Bakony was owned by a Hungarian investment group. He turned around these companies from negative 24% to positive 15% at EBIDTA level. He innovated and implemented several strategic initiatives to turnaround the European companies, such as: -
• Shifted Bakony wiper facility from Hungary to Czech Republic and merged into PAL. Improved factory space utilization by 11 times
• Developed a new supply chain in China and Eastern Europe and developed a sustainable cost reduction culture in the organisation
• Reduced working capital by 50% and generated internal cash flow to fund the growth
• Developed new systems and implemented SAP across companies.
• Successfully achieved cultural integration between Czech and Indian teams.
• Developed new OEM customers in Europe, USA and Asia such as John Deere, Suzuki, VW, SEAT, Renault Nissan, TAFE, Mahindra, Tata, Eicher, PSA etc. A new alternator plant was set up at Rudrapur to supply to M&M and Tata Motors.
• Developed a multicultural team to set up and grow business in India, Europe and Mexico.
• Successful transfer of technology from Europe to India to set up a new wiper facility near Pune for supply to Indian OE customers such as VW, Skoda, Maruti Suzuki and Renault Nissan.
• As Executive Director & CEO of G P Electronics Ltd (a Piramal group co, now known as Delta Magnets Ltd), he arranged new technology from TDK, Japan, the best magnet producer in the world. He successfully implemented technology transfer from Japan to India due to which, the company is still doing profitable business whereas it’s four competitors could not survive against Chinese competition.
SATYA’S MENTORING / COACHING APPROACH
Satya, during his 35 years long senior leadership experience, has seen the challenges of various positions and situations. This helps him to view and connect with varied client situations.
With his “Professional Certified Coach” (PCC) credentials, he has skills of active listening, probing, challenging and identifying the blind spots. This helps the clients to see the situations with a new perspective. His coaching proficiency unleashes the leaders’ true potential and empowers them to accomplish organization’s larger goals.
He mentors young entrepreneurs to reflect on their whole self (work and life), validate and define their Vision and Strategies to achieve the goals. Satya is adept at facilitating the required behavioural shifts, transformations and developing leadership capabilities.
As trusted advisor and mentor to business owners, he also maintains an active interest in technology up-gradation initiatives to prepare the organisations to face future challenges successfully.
He is able to help the clients to think out of the box to develop sustainable cost reduction initiatives and improve organisation’s profitability.
Satya understands the coaching demands of the present era of growing complexity, interdependence and ever-increasing pace of change.
MENTORING & COACHING AREAS
Mentoring and Coaching of young Entrepreneurs and CEOs to improve top and bottom line of the organisation. To act as Sounding Board for senior leaders.
Implementation of effective Management Control Systems in the organization
Mentoring the client on specific business goals such as: -
• Senior Leadership Development
• Financial restructuring & Fund raising Strategy
• Sustainable Cost Reduction
• Working Capital Management
• Turnaround of business
• Strategic Alliances and Joint Ventures
• Cross Border M&A and Cultural Integration post M&A
• HR Strategy
• Performance Management System