Listening Leader Who Sees Your 100% Potential
Inspired by the Ubuntu philosophy, I am excited to serve emerging and talented leaders to multiply their impact in business and community.
My practice is based on two global certifications - Associate Certified Coach (ACC) with ICF, USA, and Project Management Professional (PMP) with PMI, USA.
I draw from my deep expertise in leading corporate communications function, advising non-profits, running digital marketing campaigns, and managing complex, multi-stakeholder projects.
I have an MBA specializing in organizational leadership, and an upcoming book on leadership in the digital age.
People describe me as a global citizen. I have lived in India, Australia and Singapore, and speak English, Hindi and Tamil fluently.
I am an award-winning writer, and have delivered two TEDx talks.
How You Benefit
Organizations hire me as a ‘Coach-in-Residence’ to act as strategic sounding board, accountability guide, and thought partner.
Please connect with me, if you aim to develop competency in:
• Leadership Development – Take charge of your legacy and purpose with whole-of-life approach
• Marketing Strategy – Finetune your communications plan and positively influence stakeholders
• Public Speaking – Own the stage and touch audiences with powerful and authentic storytelling
Work With Me
I create a safe space for reflection, listen to your pain points, and enable you to experience ‘Aha’ moments.
Please do say ‘Hello’, if you are an:
• Entrepreneur passionate about solving local/global social and business problems
• Educator or policymaker committed to expanding their leadership impact
• Executive looking for a career transition or next level of career growth